Completed this quilt last night, but I redid the handwritten label today, which is hiding a slight mistake in the binding. This was my first run at the piped binding technique from 52quilts.com. I had a seam from connecting binding strips right at the join, along with the seam from connecting the main binding color to the faux piping color. I tried, but failed, to get everything to line up properly. So I made this cute handwritten label to cover up the mistake. Hey, at least it happened on a gift quilt and I think it looks pretty cute on a quilt for a small child. image image image image image image
Please follow, like, share!
Finished Colton’s Quilt!
Tagged on: